Sunday, September 1, 2019

Cannan teachers attend our first T3 technology PD! Spreading the word that the WISD SSO is the way to go! @WISDCannan #CannanMVPs #WillisISD #icoachesconnect

We always have a fantastic time and fun with friends at Cannan's T3 trainings! We had a fabulous turnout of 21 attendees! Thanks to all my dear friends who came by to get a slice of Cinnamon Coffee Cake, a jeans pass, door prizes, swag, and some technology learning!

My goal this year is to encourage teachers and students to use the WISD Single Sign On (SSO), also called Hello ID, to access their district and campus apps. Teachers and the older students can sign on with their WISD credentials, and get instant access to many of our applications and online resources. The younger students can use the generic credentials, which gets them accustomed to signing in to access all the cool resources our district and campus provides for us!

I absolutely love Cannan to the moon and back, and I cannot WAIT for all the fun things we will do this school year! Right now we are Mapping away with the NWEA, but once that phase of testing is over and the BOY data is gathered, we will continue to engage and innovate instruction with instructional technology!